Click on the images above to view enlargements.
The Cocoon Lift Recliner Chair is the ultimate lift chair for comfort and functionality. Exquisitely soft, the Cocoon relieves pressure points and offers superior pressure care by immersing the whole body in the quilt.
Excellent for maintaining Patient's Autonomy as it lifts to required position and with its multiple movement functions including move-able arms and pressure relieving points. The removable, breathable and waterproof quilt set enables easy cleaning for infection control, making it the perfect lift chair for Agedcare, Healthcare, Bariatric, Home Care and Hospital use.
Click play below to watch.
When Aesthetics and Healthcare are No.1 - 8 Reasons to choose the Cocoon Lift Chair:
- Relieves pressure points by immersing the whole body’s patient in the quilt
- To fight against infection - Removable and Washable back and seat base and armrests
- Comfortably replace the Quilt sets – low cost repairing of your Armchair
- Allows medical care access - moveable arms, allowing the positioning of raising-patient straps and makes ease of transfer
- Modify or Adapt the dimensions to the user - 2-seat base widths and 2-seat base depths - adjustable
- Maintain Patient's Autonomy - lifts to required position in a two-step process:
- Armchair lifts up first, then tilts forward in a second step.
- Secured & reversible remote control
- Maximum Weight: 160kg
- 3 coatings with colour options
- Width options available – 2 seat base widths, 2 seat base depths,
- Patient-raising access Kit
- Mobility kit
Colour Options: Polyurethane Chocolate / Polyurethane Taupe / Velvet Brown / Velvet Raw / Imitation Lamb Licorice
Optional Seat base sizes: Width: 440 or 500mm x Depth: 450 or 550mm x Seat Height: 430mm
Electric Actuator: 5 years / Mechanics: 2 years
1963 Main Highway,
PO Box 3, Kaiwaka 0542